Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five-year Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022. In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:
All above positions carries an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: -
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
-Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 working days from the first date of this announcement:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
RE-ISSUED ON 9 APRIL, 2021