Main function of the Institute is to satisfy Air Tanzania Training needs.
It meets this task by providing in-house training for ATCL Operations, Commercial and Technical Departments.
All training is approved by Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA).
The various Courses include Recurrent, Refresher, Requalification, a/c Conversion Courses for
- ATCL Cabin Crew staff
- ATCL Passenger and Cargo Handling staff
Also, Institute conducts Cabin Crew
- Type Rating Courses and Conversion Courses for all ATCL fleets
- Flight Purser Courses
- Senior Cabin Crew Courses
- Forward Galley Course
Due to public demand and to answer manpower shortage of Aviation disciplines in aviation industry,
The Institute, as approved by TCAA, conducts courses for non-ATCL personnel, such as the Ab-initio Cabin Crew Training.
*Ab Initio Cabin Crew Training.
Acquire the expertise and required knowledge to qualify as a cabin crew member by joining the
Ab-initio Cabin Crew training at the Air Tanzania Training Institute.
Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Willingness to work in hospitality fields and possessing a positive attitude
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English
- Minimum height of 5.4” or 165cm (on tiptoes for female)
- Minimum education level O level with passes in English and Geography.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a multinational team.
- Passionate about customer service and travelling.
- Excellent health and fitness
- Multi lingual capability e.g., Arabic, Chinese, French, shall be of added value to student during job seeking.
Ab Initio Cabin Crew Training Schedule
First Batch 1st June 2022 up to 2nd September 2022
Second Batch 1st November 2022 to 31st January 2022
ATCL Administration Block,
Julius Nyerere International Airport (Terminal I)
Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 222 842 543
Visit this page for updates of next course start date and more.