Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance for Manager Revenue Management and Network Planning and ICT Officers and Six (6) months Specific Task Contract for a Clerk of Works which might be extended depending on the completion of the Projects.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers
- The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 7 days for a position of a Clerk of Works and 14 days for the rest of positions from the first date of this announcement:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM