Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL), Is delighted to inform our esteemed customers and the entire public that, starting 30th August 2021 ATCL will resume its flights to Mumbai from Dar es Salaam. These flights will be twice a week, departing Dar es Salaam on Monday and Friday. Departing Mumbai on Tuesday and Saturday.
For passengers holding ATCL previous tickets the following will be applied;
- One change free for all valid tickets for (1) month (From Wednesday, 18th August to Thursday, 30th September,2021)
- Travel period will be from Monday, 30th August to Tuesday, 30th November 2021(3 months from the restarting date)
For Passengers travelling to Tanzania Click Here for the Travel Advisory.
1. ATCL will carry the following passengers on the flights;
Inbound Flights to India
- Indian nationals or nationals of Nepal or Bhutan stranded in any country in Africa;
- All overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders and Person of Indian origin (PIO)Cardholders holding passports of any country;
- All foreign nationals (from any country in Africa) intending to visit India for any purpose (including their dependents on appropriate category of dependent visa) except those on Tourist Visa; and
- Seamen from countries of Africa.
- Students holding a valid Student Visa.
Outbound flights from India
- Stranded nationals/residents of Tanzania, foreign nationals destined for Africa and transiting through Tanzania or spouses of these persons, whether accompanying or otherwise;
- Any Indian national or national of Nepal or Bhutan destined for any country in Africa and holding a valid visa for the destination country. ATCL will ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian/Nepalese/Bhutanese nationals to enter the destination country with the particular visa category before ticket issuance to Indian/Nepalese/Bhutanese passengers; and
- Seamen of foreign nationalities and Seamen holding Indian passports will only be allowed subject to clearance from the Ministry of Shipping. Seamen should be destined to countries of Africa only.
2. Passengers travelling on flights from India to Tanzania should be destined for African countries only, similarly, only passengers originating from countries in Africa should be allowed to travel on flights from Tanzanian to India
3. The operations will be subject to strict adherence Io the SOP issued by Civil Aviation authorities and other COVID-19 related guidelines issued by the authorities of both the sides. ATCL WILL ONLY ACCEPT Passengers who have a negative COVID-19 certificate.
4. Tickets for the flights can be sold through ATCLs ‘website or through Travel agents or the Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Fill the Undertaking form and submit it upon arrival in Mumbai International Airport.
- All passengers departing from Dar es Salaam upon arrival in Mumbai will undergo a RT-PCR.
- All passengers departing from Dar es Salaam will need to visit newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration to fill these forms after getting COVID-19 NEGATIVE test certificates.
All travelers will be required to present a proof of negative PCR test results conducted within 72 hours of departure done by a health facility accredited by the host.
ATCL WILL ONLY ALLOW PASSENGERS WHO HAVE FILLED THE ABOVE FORMS TO TRAVEL.