Air Tanzania Training Institute
Main function of the Institute is to satisfy Air Tanzania Training needs.
It meets this task by providing in-house training for ATCL Operations, Commercial and Technical Departments.
All training is approved by Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA).
The various Courses include Refresher Courses for
- ATCL Cabin Crew staff – Dash8-300 and Q400
- ATCL Pilots
- ATCL Passenger and Cargo Handling staff
- ATCL Maintenance Engineers – Dash8-300 and Q400
- Safety management Systems (SMS)
- Aviation Security Awareness Training
Also, Institute conducts Cabin Crew
- Type Rating Courses and Conversion Courses for Dash8-300 and Q400
- Flight Purser Courses
- Senior Cabin Crew Courses
- Dash8Q400 Forward Galley Course
Due to public demand and to answer manpower shortage of Aviation disciplines in aviation industry,
The Institute, as approved by TCAA, conducts courses for non-ATCL personnel, such as the Ab-initio Cabin Crew Training.
*Ab-initio Cabin Crew Training.
Acquire the expertise and required knowledge to qualify as a cabin crew member by joining the
Ab-initio Cabin Crew training at the Air Tanzania Training Institute.
Minimum age 18 years old.
- Willingness to work in customer service field and positive attitude
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Excellent level of health
Multi lingual capability e.g. Arabic, Chinese, French, shall be of added value to student during job seeking.
Mr. Ahmed Mwinge
Principal, Training Institute,
Mobile Number: +255684110155
Mr. Elly Asilia Ndekile
Chief Cabin Crew Instructor
Mobile Number: +255718060210